Tuesday 28 July 2009

Best Budget Laptop: Acer Extensa Laptop with Intel® Celeron® Processor 560

Economic times are tough but buying a new laptop computer Laptop Battery doesn’t have to cost a fortune.


Acer Extensa Laptop


As a college student, I go through laptops quicker than I’d like to think about, so I’m always on the hunt for laptop that will give me the best features, the cheapest price, and generally, the most bang-for-my-buck.


In my career I’ve gone through Compaqs, Gateways, and Dells and have been happy with the product but not thrilled with the price tag that was attached. It seemed like no matter Apple M9324 Battery what I bought or how I used it, batteries die, screens crack, and memory fills up quickly.


I took my mother’s advice this time around and have never been happier. My younger brother (still in high school) and I now proudly sport the same model through the academic hallways and we can both say with confidence: The Acer Extensa Laptop with Intel® Celeron® Processor 560 is the best laptop computer to buy on a budget.


Retailing at just under $400, the Acer Extensa Laptop Apple A1185 Battery comes with an Intel® Celeron® Processor 560 is the best laptop computer to buy on a budget and comes with:


an Intel® Celeron® mobile processor 560 with 553MHz frontside bus, 1MB L2 cache and 2.0GHz processor speed

an Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with Intel® Dynamic Video Memory Technology, 8MB of dedicated system memory and 350-384MB allocated shared video memory, DirectX 9.0, S-video TV-out, and high-definition audio

a 5-in-1 card reader that supports a Secure Digital, a MultiMediaCard, a Memory Stick, a Memory Stick PRO, and a xD-Picture Card

a 120GB hard Apple A1175 Battery drive

2GB of PC2-5300 DDR memory

a Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support that can record up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video with its compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media that also supports DD-RAM

a IEEE 1394 (FireWire) interface and 4 high-speed USB 2.0 ports

an Acer InviLink 802.11b/g wireless LAN built-in Ethernet port with RJ-45 connector and a V.92 high-speed modem

The Extensa weighs a slightly hefty 6.3 lbs. and measures 1.7". It runs on a lithium-ion battery that charges on an AC adapter and is preloaded with Windows Compaq Armada E500 Battery Vista Home Premium.


No comments:

Post a Comment