Sunday 9 August 2009

service Laptop Batteryas

We at Battery web strive to give the best customer service Laptop Battery Toshiba Laptop Battery as possible. There is an old adage “You can’t please everybody” however we do give it a heck of a try. Below are a handful of the emails we receive from our customers letting us know how we’re doing.


John from OH writes: You have a great website, very easy to navigate through to get the right battery. Thank-you!


Don with us here in FL writes: thank you for Apple Laptop Batterya great website, very easy to navigate through to get the right battery.!


Bill from out west writes: Thanks for the info. You have restored my faith in ordering batteries online. I will look you up soon again.


Jay writes in: I never Laptop Battery got back to you to thank you for the prompt replacement of my MC battery that was cracked in shipping. The response from Batteryweb was exceptional, and I appreciate it.


John tells us: I received my order in good condition, installed it and my shaver is up and running again, Thank you. The letter Apple PowerBook G4 Batteryopener etc is a nice extra.


Wayne says: Received battery as ordered, sooner than expected. WOW! Keep up the good work.


Phil says: Thanks David. I will let my classic motorcycle group know how it goes to send a little more business your way.


Holley Says: The battery arrived PowerBook G3 Battery on Wednesday… gee whiz..I just ordered it on Monday. Thank you so much for sending it so promptly Toshiba Tecra 8000 Battery and at such a reasonable price. It is perfect.


Jan in CA writes in: I like your web site and I will be ordering other batteries from you in the future.


Frank says: You have a customer for life. I have another Harley and if I ever need anything form a battery source, either for my bikes or other types of batteries. I am ordering from you. Thank you so much for your great customer service.


Please don’t be afraid to let us know what you think, even if we’re not able to toot our horn about it. Besides we can’t fix something Apple M7318 Batteryif we don’t know it’s broken.


So after recharging your battery Laptop Batteryy Toshiba Satellite A75 Battery esterday afternoon I let it cool down overnight and upon coming to work this morning proceeded to test it. The results were exactly as I suspect when we first talked a few weeks ago and I tried to explain what I thought the problem really was.


I believe that your charger or the charger connections are not working properly. So when youApple Laptop Battery finally receive the new batteryI believe that you are again going to have another “dead” battery situation. In this case, I suggest that you first replace your charger before attempt to charge the new battery.


Bottom line is, in an attempt toApple M8403 Battery assuage a good customer and in order to provide the most sensitive customer service I did not assert my opinion Toshiba Satellite A70 Battery when we first talked and had you check out the charger.


All in all I need your business and your good will to continue to be successful and hopefully we will hear from you again and quite possibly many of your friends and contacts.

A customer called up to express his joy at receiving his new wheel chair batteries. He was so happy with the performance that he felt he needed toApple M9324 Battery call us to tell of his experience.


We have three grade levels of batteries for wheelchairs Toshiba Satellite A100 Battery and this particular guy purchased our top of the line “Chairman” brand that is manufactured by Concorde Battery Co. They are nearly two times more expensive than the standard Apple A1185 Battery but he was so satisfied that it reminded me that quality is very, very important.

A very good customer of ours called me today to discuss buying a new battery for his 1100cc BMW motorcycle. Five years ago he bought a Panasonic battery from us for this same BMW motorcycle and it was still working but he was occasionally experiencing some difficulty starting the bike.


He wanted a battery with higher quick starting capacity so I offered the Odyssey PC680 motorcycle battery which fits his BMWApple A1175 Battery Toshiba Satellite A10 Battery and many other brands of motorcycles. I explained that because of the pure lead construction, less internal resistance and higher specific gravity acid the Odyssey would produce much higher Cold Cranking Amperege, CCA, for better starting capibility.


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment