Monday 17 August 2009

laptop Battery Review Of Django

Now, normally when someone throws a laundry list of components at you, the experienced reader says, “Yeah, those will be great until Laptop Battery Sony PCGA-BP4V battery I have to modify the damn curved corner to be cornflower blue.” In this case though, I’m seeing that because of Django’s heavy focus on allowing for modular components right from the start, you can use these or modify them easily without having to tear your hair out. If one of the above components doesn’t quite work, then you should be able to (in theory) write your own and plug it in.


My guess though is that you’ll probably end up just IBM Laptop Battery Laptop Battery modifying what they have since there’s like 90% of the functionality you’d find on nearly any social network site. In fact, I’d say Pinax is basically the same functionality that companies have paid huge consulting fees to have implemented.


I would be very careful running to use this on a major site or paid gig before you’ve actually sat down and put something real-ish together. James Tauber and friends are more than eager to probably work with you if you got ideas (and hopefully code), but if you start drooling when you read the above list and then expect it to magically reduce your time to delivery for a million dollar IBM 08K8199 Battery Sony laptop battery project, then you are probably going to get bitten.


Then again, I could see using Pinax to start many different sites and use it as the basis for getting your potential users/customers to tell you what they don’t like. My experience has been that users can’t tell you what they want since they can’t conceive of the web site in their head, but if you show them something they’ll have plenty of ideas and needs for you.


That’s My One Battery Review Of Django

Alright, so I’ve laid out what IBM 92P1073 Battery Sony PCGA-BP2V battery I like, but I really only found these things by giving Django a go. Will I use it in the future? Sure, I’m planning on changing Son of Sam’s name to something more reasonable and doing a couple of sites with it. Now that I’ve used Django, I’m just gonna integrate SoS with Django and make things easy on myself. The sites I want to do can easily reuse portions of Pinax so it’ll be interesting to see how far along I can get before I hit a wall.


At this point, the only warning I’ve received is that deployment is hard, but then, deployment is hard with IBM 92P1077 Battery every web application once you start getting serious. No reason why Django would be any easier or harder

The idea is that, unlike other “components”, these ones act like decoupled little web sites you can put in and configure for a site, and through the magic of HTTP work Sony PCGA-BP2T battery seamlessly. From this you can have fully packaged applications that implement functionality you need, like authentication, or caching, or tribes without having to gut your whole application and muck around in code.


If that particular component isn’t working IBM 92P1102 Battery well for you, then you can just modify it, or write your own. Since it’s loosely coupled, and you hopefully kept it that way, then the change isn’t too painful.


This change in the architecture of a site from “the site is the application” to the “site has many small applications” is powerful to me. I know other frameworks tried similar things, but since they tried to implement their plugin/module systems through code rather than web plumbing it tends to be Sony PCGA-BP2S battery more brittle.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment